Pitch New Works
Leadership Development Programs
Middle East Northern
ISPA Fellowship Alumni
In Their Own Words
Community Building Program
The application cycle for the 2017 ISPA Global Fellowship is now closed. Thank you to all applicants who submitted their candidacy!
The Global Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from around the globe. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
August 2, 2016
September 1, 2016
October 14, 2016
January 9 - 12, 2017
To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
The demand for Global Fellowships far exceeds ISPA's ability to fund all qualified applicants and/or specific financial request.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2017 Congress (January 10 - 12, 2017)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 9, 2017)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA's Community Building Program
ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2017 ISPA Congress, January 10 - 12, 2017, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 9, 2017
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
ISPA would like to thank its many Fellowship Challenge and Patron donors who make the Global Fellowship Program possible!
Learn about how you can help support ISPA Fellows in 2017.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490x201.