Pitch New Works
Leadership Development Programs
Middle East Northern
ISPA Fellowship Alumni
In Their Own Words
Community Building Program
The application cycle for the 2017 ISPA England Fellowship is now closed. Thank you to all applicants who submitted their candidacy!
Notification of Status
Friday, August 19th, 2016
The England Fellowship Program, supported by Arts Council England, provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from England's performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York and international ISPA Congresses where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
2017 Program Dates
2018 Program Dates
2019 Program Dates
June 16, 2016
July 14, 2016
August 19, 2016
January 9-12, 2017
May 23-27, 2017
January 8-11, 2018
To apply to the England Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by ISPA and Arts Council England staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2017, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2017 Congress (January 10 - 12, 2017) including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 9, 2017)
- 2,500 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
- Full Pass registration to the Montréal 2017 ISPA Congress (May 23 - 27, 2017)
- 2,325 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Montréal Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the program. For any questions, including access needs and support, please contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206 8490 x201.
The England Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders from all professional performing arts, with particular attention paid to disabled applicants, those from BME backgrounds, and women. Participants must be based in England and be interested in developing their careers through an extended engagement with ISPA.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of England
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
- Be currently working for an organization which does not have sufficient funds or capacity to support them to join ISPA (or are independent/freelance)
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
|The England Fellowship Program is supported using public funding by Arts Council England.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490x201.