|The ISPA FELLOWSHIP Program|
Pitch New Works
In Their Own Words
Community Building Program
Introduced in 2007, the ISPA Fellowship program assists emerging leaders from the performing arts field by providing them access to ISPA’s extensive network of international arts professionals. Learn about the ISPA Fellowship Program and meet our current 2014 Fellows here.
"The ISPA Fellowship has changed my life, both professionally and personally. From start to finish this has been one of the most meaningful experiences of my life as a creative.”
- Dannii Evans, United Kingdom, 2011 & 2012 ISPA Fellow
Fellowship Program Fun Facts:
- 88 Fellows selected since 2007
- Fellows selected from 41 countries
- 71% are women
- 11 have participated in the ISPA Fellowship Program twice
- ISPA has invested over $185,000 in the next generation of performing arts leaders through ISPA Fellowships
Learn more about the ISPA Fellowship Program here.
Learn how one 2013 ISPA Fellow took what he learned at ISPA back to his own community in South Africa here.
Questions? Contact Nicole Merritt at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490 x201.