Triciclo Rojo to tour “Vagabond” through Mexico, Turkey, and India
Monday, June 20, 2016
Today, we’re highlighting contemporary dance and clowning work Vagabond by Triciclo Rojo (Mexico), a project recently introduced to delegates at the Pitch New Works session of the New York 2016 ISPA Congress.
Vagabond is the story of three characters in search of happiness. The vagabonds embark on this journey and find a dandelion, fix an old lighthouse, and learn many values along the way. Six months later, Vagabond is gearing up to tour through Mexico, Turkey, India, and possibly further based on partnerships developed out of the Pitch New Works session!
We caught up with Triciclo Rojo’s producer, ISPA member Pilar Campo, who shared their upcoming performances with us:
• April 9th, 2016 | Show at Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City
• October 2016 | 32 shows at Festival Santa Lucía, Monterrey, Mexico
• September 2016 | Premier of Lunario, Auditorio Nacional, México City
• November 2016 | Tour at the Atta Festival in Istambul, Turkey
• November 2016 | Tour through India, with ThinkArts
With a proven track record for success, ISPA’s Pitch New Works program continues to assist works in development with securing touring dates, regional agents, co-commissions, premieres, and more.
Interested in presenting Vagabond? Contact Pilar Campo, Producer, Triciclo Rojo.