Types and Dues
The ISPA Membership program is annual and follows the calendar year beginning January 1st and expiring on December 31st. New members may join the membership for the following calendar year as early as September 1st (receiving up to 16 months of membership for the cost of just 12!). Membership dues are based on member type and membership. To identify your membership, follow this easy two-step process:
Step 1: Select your member type.
- Organization: Enjoy all basic benefits. Organization member type dues are based on the annual gross revenues of your organization and are outlined in the chart at the bottom of this webpage.
- STAR Organization: Popular with organizations looking for enhanced exposure and participation within the network. In addition to all basic benefits, STAR Organization members receive:
Student: Enjoy all basic benefits except where noted. In order to qualify for a Student member type, you must be a full-time or part-time student at a post-secondary institution in a graduate or undergraduate program not employed full-time. A copy of your student I.D. or letter from your accredited institution must be provided when submitting an application.
- one free Awards Dinner guest for one Congress (up to a 290 USD value),
- listing in Online Community and Member Directory, Congress program booklets, and Congress badges as "STAR" member (priceless),
- fixed membership dues for three years (avoid dues increases), and
- additional discounts on select items (e.g. an additional 5% discount of all advertising opportunities).
Step 2: Select your membership.
We understand some organizations would like to have more than one employee as an active member with the ISPA network. As such ISPA has developed two levels of participation:
- Full: This membership includes an organization profile (Master Account) and an individual profile (Sub-account) for the Full Member. Please note Student Memberships only receive an individual profile.
- Full + Affiliate: This membership includes an organization profile (Master Account), one individual profile (Sub-account) for the Full Member, and a second individual profile (Sub-account) for an Affiliate Member. An Affiliate Member may vote at Annual General Meetings (if designated by the member), may serve on the Board and/or committees, and qualifies for all other membership benefits received by the Full Member except where noted. Please note STAR Organization member types automatically receive this membership level.
Organizations interested in having more than one Affiliate Member should contact Membership and Administration Manager, Taylor S. Harris, at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490 x202.
|Member Type||Membership and Dues|
|Annual Gross Revenues||Full||Full + Affiliate|
|Organization||< 750,000 USD||600 USD||890 USD|
|750,000 - 4,000,000 USD||825 USD||1,115 USD|
|> 4,000,000 USD||1,095 USD||1,385 USD|
|STAR Organization||< 750,000 USD||n/a||995 USD|
|750,000 - 4,000,000 USD||n/a||1,385 USD|
|> 4,000,000 USD||n/a||1,835 USD|