Pitch New Works
Leadership Development Programs
Middle East Northern
ISPA Fellowship Alumni
In Their Own Words
Community Building Program
The application cycle for the 2017 ISPA Middle East & Northern Africa Fellowship is now closed. Thank you to all applicants who submitted their candidacy!
Notification of Status
Friday, September 30, 2016
The Middle East & Northern Africa (MENA) Fellowship Program, supported by the British Council, provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to early and mid-career leaders from the MENA performing arts community (Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen). Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
2017 Program Dates
August 2, 2016
September 1, 2016
September 30, 2016
January 9 - 12, 2017
To apply to the MENA Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of members of British Council and ISPA staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2017, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2017 Congress (January 10 - 12, 2017) including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 9, 2017)
- Up to $2,400 US to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
The MENA Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts.
- Be performing arts management professionals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2017 ISPA Congress (January 9 - 12, 2017)
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
|ISPA would like to thank the British Council for making this program possible.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490 x201.