- Middle East/ North
The 2018 Middle East & Northern Africa (MENA) Fellowship Program application period is now closed. Thank you to all who submitted applications!
Friday, March 23, 2018 at 17:00 EST
Notification of Status
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
The Middle East & Northern Africa (MENA) Fellowship Program, supported by the British Council, provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to early and mid-career leaders from the MENA performing arts community (Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen). Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
2018 Program Dates
March 12, 2018
March 23, 2018
April 17, 2018
June 11 - 15, 2018
To apply to the MENA Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of members of British Council and ISPA staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2018, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the Leeuwarden-Friesland Congress (June 11 - 15, 2018) including the Anthony Field Academy prior to the Congress.
- Up to $2,300 US to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
The MENA Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts.
- Be performing arts management professionals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in the Leeuwarden-Friesland ISPA Congress (June 11 - 15, 2018)
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
|ISPA would like to thank the British Council for making this program possible.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 212 206 8490 x201.