SCOTLAND Fellowship Program
- Scotland Fellowship
The 2018 - 2020 Scotland Fellowship Program is currently in progress. Please check back periodically for renewed program availability.
Meet the current Fellows
The Scotland Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to three early to mid-career leaders from Scotland's performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
2018 Program Dates
2019 Program Dates
2020 Program Dates
May 1, 2017
June 1, 2017
June 30, 2017
January 8-11, 2018
January 7-10, 2019
January 13-16, 2020
To apply to the Scotland Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form once available May 1, 2017. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA's CEO or designate and two representatives designated by Creative Scotland.
|*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2018, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 ISPA Congress (January 9 - 11, 2018), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 8, 2018)
- Up to $2,700 US to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Scotland Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Scotland. Participants must be based in Scotland and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of Scotland
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
|ISPA would like to thank Creative Scotland for making this program possible.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 212 206 8490 x201.