SINGAPORE Fellowship Program
- Singapore Fellowship
The 2017 - 2019 Singapore Fellowship Program is currently in progress. Please check back periodically for renewed program availability.
Meet the current Fellows
The Singapore Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to three early to mid-career leaders from Singapore's performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Notification of Status
2017 Program Dates
2018 Program Dates
2019 Program Dates
February 23, 2017
March 22, 2017
April 14, 2017
May 23 - 27, 2017
January 8-11, 2018
To apply to the Singapore Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA's CEO or designate, one ISPA Board Member, and up to two representatives designated by the National Arts Council Singapore.
|*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2017, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to ISPA's 100th Congress (May 23 - 27, 2017), including the Anthony Field Academy prior to the Congress (May 23 - 24, 2017)
- Up to $3,125 US to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program. The National Arts Council Singapore is supporting 90% of the costs of the Fellowship program. Participants will be required to contribute 10% of program costs (700 SGD per year).
The Singapore Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Singapore. Participants must be based in Singapore and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of Singapore
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
- Demonstrate commitment to increasing international connectivity of Singapore's performing arts sector
- Exhibit keen interest and strong initiative in their own professional development and that of their company
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Successful applicants will be required to contribute 700 SGD per year towards the applicable costs.
|ISPA would like to thank the National Arts Council Singapore for making this program possible.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury at email@example.com or 1 212 206 8490 x201.