Helpful Registration Tips
- Be sure to sign in to your Primary or Affiliate account to register at member rates.
If you get an error message that says "registration for this event is not permitted by your member type", it is probably because you are signed with your Organization Member Account (master account) instead of a Primary or Affiliate Account (sub-account). Sign out of any accounts and try again with your sub-account username and password.
- Each person that registers must sign in separately. If requested, the password reset will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
Employees of Member Organizations
- As an employee of a member organization, you have the opportunity to attend the congress at discounted rate. In order to register, you need to setup an "Employee of a Member Organization” account. If you have an Employee account from a previous congress, your username and password are still valid.
Want to be recognized as an official member?
Did you know that as an employee of a member organization, you have the opportunity to become an official ISPA member for just 300 USD? Learn more about membership and talk to your employer about adding you as an Affiliate Member today!
- If you would like to attend the congress as a non-member, you must setup a "Non-member” user account in order to register.
- If you would like to attend the congress as a new ISPA member, you must complete the membership application prior to registering. Become a member.
Ensuring the right to of all members to participate without discrimination is one of the core values that ISPA upholds. ISPA does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, national origin, race, religion, age, and/or disability.
Accessibility information for the New York 2019 ISPA Congress:
- A PDF format of the program book will be provided in advance.
- All congress venues are wheelchair-accessible.
- Assistive listening devices/system are available during the congress sessions. The device arrangements should be made in advance.
- For additional information or if you have questions, need assistance, or require an accommodation not mentioned above, please contact Ann Pattan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 212 206 8490 x202.