Helpful Registration Tips
- Be sure to sign into your Primary or Affiliate account to register for the virtual edition of the congress.
If you get an error message that says "registration for this event is not permitted by your member type",
it is probably because you are signed with your Organization Member Account (master account) instead of a Primary or Affiliate Account (sub-account). Sign out of any accounts and try again with your sub-account username and password.
- Each person that registers must sign in separately. If requested, the password reset will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
Employees of Member Organizations
Want to be recognized as an official member?
Did you know that as an employee of a member organization, you have the opportunity to become an official ISPA member for just 300 USD? Learn more about membership and talk to your employer about
adding you as an Affiliate Member today!
Not applicable to digital member organizations.
- If you would like to attend the congress as a non-member, you must setup a "Non-member” user account in order to register.
- If you would like to attend the congress as a new ISPA member, you must complete the membership application prior to registering. Become a member.
Ensuring the right of all members to participate without discrimination is one of the core values that ISPA upholds. ISPA does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, national origin, race, religion, age, and/or disability.
Accessibility information for the Virtual Edition: 2021 ISPA Congress:
- If you have questions, need assistance, or require an accommodation, please contact the Manager of Membership and Events, Marissa Oliver at email@example.com