Press Pass Request
Thank you for interest in the upcoming ISPA Congress. Please note that complimentary press passes are limited and all requests will be granted on a case by case basis. Preference will be given to publications with international readership.
Terms and Conditions
- Only members of the media may obtain a Press Pass and cannot be otherwise registered for the Congress in another capacity.
- Press passes are NOT transferable. When attending the Congress you will need to provide photo ID matching the name on the press pass application.
- The Congress name badge must be carried at all times. Without your badge, you will not have access to the venue.
- Press passes permit entry to standard sessions (e.g., keynote, sessions, Professional Exchange (Pro Ex), and Pitch New Works). Backstage access is not automatically granted.
- Press passes do not include access to social events (e.g., receptions, closing party, etc.)
- Request for interviews should be submitted to Minji Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Pass Request Form